Speech and Language Delays
We provide medical evaluations*, diagnosis and evidence-based medical treatment for:
• Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Complicated toilet-training issues, enuresis (bedwetting), and encopresis (soiling)
• Anxiety, adjustments disorders and depression
• Learning disorders, including dyslexia and other school-related challenges
• Regulatory disorders, such as feeding problems, sleep disorders and discipline difficulties
• Speech and language delays
•Tics, Tourette syndrome and other habit disorders
*As a physician, a medical doctor, Dr. Moncino does not perform neuropsychological or psychoeducational evaluations, nor speech, occupational, physical or feeding therapy evaluations. If he believes these are important, he will provide referrals or suggestions to help connect you to those providers and integrate their recommendations into your child’s comprehensive treatment plan.
Too often, parents are told of their child’s weakness and sent on their way to work out solutions for themselves. When Dr. Moncino started practicing Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, a core tenant was his promise to never become “just” a diagnostic service. As a physician, Dr. Moncino diagnoses, manages, cares for, supports and helps the child and parents work towards the best possible long-term outcome for the child and the family. A diagnosis is but the beginning of a long-term relationship to maximally treat the entire family.